Mechanical Zero-Point Clamping
With the mechanical zero-point system, clamping devices like center clamping vise, self-centering vise, machine vise can be rapidly changed on the base unit.
The zero-point-clamping-system enables an increase in machine run-time and manufacturing quality.
The change of the clamping devices is done only by a central clamping screw.
Due to the flat design and the fixturing holes of the zero-point-system a universal mounting on the machine table or on fixturing devices is possible
- Two reliable structural designs
- 005mm repeatability
- Clamping force up to 15000N
- Size and center distance can be customized
- Compact Design,4-point clamping by only one actuation screw
- Strong clamping allows heavy duty machining
- Multiple workpieces holding, maximizes fixture spaces for clamping multiple workpieces
- 2 jaws locate and clamp the pull studs with high accuracy, precise and quick fixture change